Dudley Harlech Standard keylock Safe Range
Over 30 Years Industry Experience
Suitable for domestic and small commercial risks. The body is constructed with a 50mm reinforced infill and is fitted with a solid high grade steel plate door. The overall door thickness is 76mm.
- Up to £3,000 cash cover and £30,000 valubles cover
- Designed & manufactured in the UK under the control of ISO 9001:2008
- 25 minutes fire protection. Test conducted utilising the general principals of BS476: Part 22: 1987 with reference to BS476: Part 20 1987*
- Association of Insurance Surveyors approved (AiS)
- Choice of Certified locks
- EN1300 Class A certified Key Lock as standard (2 keys provided)
- Mechanical Combination
- Digital Lock
- Digital Audit & Time Delay Lock
- Choice of deposit facility options
- Capsule (size 1 upwards)
- Letter Slot (size 1 upwards)
- Rotary (size 2 upwards)
- Drawer (size 2 upwards)
- One shelf included sizes 00 to 4. Two shelves included sizes 5 to 6
- Single base fixing as standard
- Grey as standard. Other colours & bespoke dimensions on request**
- Dudley Safes products come with a 2 year warranty in relation to materials and workmanship. Warranty applicable to lock is limited to 12 months.
An economical range of safes available in 7 sizes, suitable for domestic and small commercial applications.
It has a 50mm fire resistant barrier protected body with steel plate door.
Two-way boltwork is protected by a live relocker.
Fire tested to BS476 Part 20.
Supplied as standardwith a double bittedkeylock (certified to EN1300) with two keys, base fixing and one adjustable shelf.
LOCKING OPTIONS INCLUDE: Keyless combination; electronic combination and the facility for dual locking if required, time locks and time delay locks.
|Insurance Rating||3,000 CASH|
|Fire Rating||25 minutes|