Dudley Europa Grade 5 Keylock Safe Range
The Dudley Europa Grade 5 range of safes have been designed to meet the stringent requirements of European Safe testing as outlined in accordance to BS EN1143-1:2012.Independently tested and certified by the Loss Prevention Certification Board (LPCB) in the UK, it is suitable for larger commercial and high domestic risks.
- Up to £100,000 cash cover*
- Up to £1,000,000 valuables cover*
- Designed & manufactured in the UK under the control of ISO 9001:2008
- Tested & certified in the UK by the LPCB to EN1143-1 European Standards
- 75 minutes fire protection. Test conducted utilising the general principals of BS476: Part 22: 1987 with reference to BS476: Part 20 1987*
- Association of Insurance Surveyors approved (AiS)
- Secured by 32mm 4 way locking bolts. 3 moving and 1 fixed set.
- Hardened Plates and glass plates protect vital locking areas.
- Multiple 'Anti Explosive' re-locking devices to secure the door in case of attack
- Choice of certified locking options: (As seen below)
- Dual EN1300 Class B certified key lock as standard (2 keys per lock)
- Dual mechanical combination
- Dual digital lock
- Dual digital audit & time delay Lock.
- Any combination of the above
- Choice of deposit facility options (As seen below)
- Capsule (all sizes)
- Letter Slot (all sizes)
- Rotary (all sizes)
- Drawer (all sizes)
- One shelf included with size 1. Two shelves included with sizes 2 to 4. Three shelves included with sizes 5 to 6
- Dual base fixing as standard
- Grey as standard. Other colours & bespoke dimensions on request**
- Dudley Safes products come with a 2 year warranty in relation to materials and workmanship. Warranty applicable to lock is limited to 12 months.
The Europa range of safes have been designed to meet the stringent requirements of European Safe testing as outlined in theLPS 1183: Issue 4 and the EN1143-1: 2013, tested and certified by the LPCB. It is suitable for commercial applications.
The range is well designed, soundly engineered and manufactured under the control of ISO 9001:2008, using the latest technology and production techniques. Barrier construction embodies innovative design combined with approved materials providing resistance in excess of the test criteria.The boltwork arrangement is 3-way moving with fixed 32mm rear dog bolts.
Fire tested to BS 476 Part 22 for up to 75 Minutes fire Protection.
Standard locking is supplied by a single 11-lever double-bitted keylock (certified to EN1300) with live and dual interconnecting passive relockers.Base fixing is standard.Fire tested to BS476 Part 20.
This certification demonstrates our commitment to offering proven levels of security performance through one of the worlds leading security testing and approvals organisations; one that is widely recognised by Insurers.
Size 1 Includes 1 x shelf, Size 2 includes 2x Shelves, Sizes 3,4 & 5 includes 3 x Shelves, Size 6 includes 4 x Shelves.
Safes are available in a choice of 3 colours. Either Black, Blue or Flake Grey- please Specify when ordering.
|INSURANCE RATING||100,000 CASH|
|Fire Rating||75 minutes|
|Lock Type||Dual Locking|