Europa Grade 0 Safe
Up to £6,000 Cash & up to £60,000 Valuables Cover
The Dudley Europa Grade 0 range of safes have been designed to meet the stringent requirements of European Safe testing as outlined in accordance to BS EN1143-1:2005. Independently tested and certified by the Loss Prevention Certification Board (LPCB) in the UK, it is suitable for larger commercial and high domestic risks.
• Up to £6,000 cash cover*
• Up to £60,000 valuables cover*
• Designed & manufactured in the UK under the control of ISO 9001:2008
• Tested & certified in the UK by the LPCB to EN1143-1 European Standards
• 45 minutes fire protection. Test conducted utilising the general principals of BS476: Part 22: 1987 with reference to BS476: Part 20 1987*
• Association of Insurance Surveyors approved (AiS)
• Engineered and manufactured under the control of ISO 9001:2008
• Secured by 32mm 4 way locking bolts. 3 moving & 1 fixed set
• Fixed hardened plates protect vital areas
• Choice of certified locking options:
• Choice of deposit facility options**
• One shelf included with sizes 1 to 5. Two shelves included with sizes 6 to 7
• Single base fixing as standard
• Grey as standard. Other colours & bespoke dimensions on request**
• Dudley Safes standard products offer a 2 year warranty in relation to materials and workmanship. Warranty applicable to the lock is limited to 12 months.
*Cash, valuables and fire cover are guide lines only. Please check with your insurance company. **Bespoke variations to EN1143-1 safes will not have LPCB certification. Please note
that external depths do NOT include handle and hinges (please allow an extra 65mm).