Chubbsafes Trident Grade 6 Keylock Safe Range
Over 30 Years Industry Experience
£150,000 cash protection, 60 minutes fire protection and explosives protection (Grade VI)
- Accredited by Secured by Design and meets police approved standards
- Tested and certified to the highest industry standards for burglary, fire and explosives protection
- A series of EN 1300 certified key locks, combination locks and electronic locks are available to choose from
- Manufactured in accordance with Quality Management System ISO 9001:2008
- Full access of contents at 90° door opening
- Available in right or left versions
- Can be customised with locking options and fitting options (e.g. shelf, drawer)
- New modern design in a contemporary black finish
- Available in eight sizes
LOCK OPTIONS Fitted with two x EN 1300 certified key locks as standard. Combination locks and electronic locks are available at additional costs.
GRADES IV & V At least two EN 1300 Grade B locks must be fitted as standard.
GRADE VI At least two EN 1300 Grade C locks must be fitted as standard. As an option for all grades, a third lock may also be fitted under certain conditions.
- SDL 2000: Size 600 can be fitted with up to two columns of safe deposit lockers, size 910 with three and size 1120 with four.
- Diamond core drill (CD) protection: extra EN 1143-1 certification from ECB•S for Grades IV to VI.
- DOCT alarm system with in-built shock, thermal and seismic detection sensors. Available in two levels: standard risk and high risk.
- Preparation for VdS alarm cabling and the ability to service a seismic sensor when safe deposit lockers are fitted.
BURGLARY CERTIFICATION: GRADES IV–VI, EN 1143-1 (ECB•S) A range of tools typically used in burglary attempts were used to test Trident’s level of resistance, from basic equipment, such as hammers and simple drills, to sophisticated thermal and electrical equipment, such as oxyacetylene torches and disc cutters.
EXPLOSIVES CERTIFICATION: GRADES IV EX–VI EX, EN 1143-1 (ECB•S) Trident has also been approved for resistance against explosives – a particularly high level of protection for your valuables.
FIRE CERTIFICATION: NT FIRE 017–60 PAPER (SP) In addition, Trident will protect documents from the effects of fire for up to one hour. During the testing procedure, the safe was placed in a furnace and heated to temperatures around 1000°C without the documents inside sustaining any damage. Trident is accredited by Secured by Design, the flagship UK police initiative to help 'design out' crime through the use of highquality, innovative products and processes.
|Insurance Rating||150,000 CASH|
|Fire Rating||60 minutes|
|Lock Type||Dual Locking|