Chubbsafes Proguard Grade 1 Deposit Keylock safe range
- Recommended cash rating £10,000 (Grade I)
- Accredited by Secured by Design & meets police approved standards
- Up to 30% lighter than the previous versions (Leads to easier product handling during installations)
- Tested & certified by the ECB•S to European Standard EN 1143-2 D in Grade I
- Deposit feature allows multiple users to constantly deposit cash & valuables securely whilst the main body of the safe remains locked
- Deposit drawer equipped with an anti-fishing device to prevent anyone removing the contents of the safe through the drawer
- Supplied with a high security EN 1300 approved Class A key lock
- Manufactured in accordance with Quality Management System ISO 9001:2008
• ProGuard DT is a fully certified deposit safe, tested and approved in accordance with the European standard, EN 1143-2, in Grades DI & DII.
• Importantly, the EN 1143-2 certification means that the insurance ratings are not affected by the addition of the deposit function to the safe. Recommended cash rating is £17,500 for Grade DII.
• The deposit drawer is equipped with an anti-fishing device to prevent anyone reaching the contents of the safe through the drawer.
• Deposits are made into a safe built using the same technology as the ProGuard, which is certified in accordance with the European standard, EN 1143-1, for Grade II.
• ProGuard DT is constructed using a new composite material designed for strength and reduction in total weight. Less weight helps keep transportation and installation costs at a minimum.
• The three-way boltwork is constructed with solidsteel bolts.
• For additional security, ProGuard DT is fitted with an active relocker and anti-drilling plates have been incorporated into the boltwork to resist burglary attempts.
• A Class A mechanical key lock or a Class B highsecurity electronic lock, approved in accordance with EN 1300, are both available as primary lock options for the safe. Electronic locks increase the level of security and prevent unauthorised access to the safe.
• Drawer trap fitted with a Class A key lock.
• ProGuard DT has a modern design with an ergonomic soft-touch handle.
|INSURANCE RATING||10,000 CASH|
|Fire Rating||No Fire Rating|
|Safe types||Cash Deposit|