|Model||External Dimensions (mm)||Internal Dimensions (mm)||Weight||Volume||Shelves|
|10||H300 x W360 x D300||H210 x W270 x D191||21Kg||11||1|
|20||H300 x W445 x D390||H210 x W355 x D281||28Kg||21||1|
|35||H450 x W445 x D390||H360 x W355x D281||38Kg||35||1|
|50||H600 x W445 x D390||H510 x W355 x D281||46Kg||51||1|
|70||H800 x W445 x D390||H710 x W355 x D281||59Kg||71||2|
|90||H1000 x W445 x D390||H910 x W355 x D281||72Kg||91||2
HOME SAFE S2 30P
BURGLARY & FIRE-RESISTANT SAFE £4,000 CASH RATING
• EN 14450 certified by ECB•S to level S2 burglary protection.
• EN 15659 certified by ECB•S for 30-minutes fire protection for documents.
• Choice of 6 sizes: from 11 to 91 litre capacity.
• Choice of locking options in all sizes: EN 1300 certified double-bitted key lock or EN 1300 certified electronic lock.
• Dual base fixing holes, supplied with two concrete anchor bolts.
• Ideal safe for protecting cash and valuable items, as well as passports, title deeds and other important documents in the home and office.
• The safe door is secured using the new revolutionary "V" bolt system. The design of the locking bolts helps maintain door integrity both when under physical attack and during a fire.
All sizes are available with either a key lock or an electronic code lock. All locks are certified by ECB•S in accordance with European Standard EN 1300.
Key lock versions are opened and closed simply by turning the inserted key.
The electronic lock can be programmed by the user with a six-digit personal code which is memorised by the lock and used each time the safe is opened. Simply rotating the keypad secures the safe door when closing it.
30P FIRE PROTECTION The whole range has been certified by ECB•S in accordance with European Standard EN 15659 to provide 30-minute protection for documents in the event of a fire
LEVEL S2 BURGLARY PROTECTION All sizes have been certified by ECB•S in accordance with European Standard EN 14450 to burglary resistance Level S2
Both the walls and the door are constructed using an inner and outer layer of steel containing a specially formulated burglary and fire resistant material developed by Chubbsafes. This material provides class-leading performance with low weights enabling installation almost anywhere!
Approved by The Association of Insurance Surveyors