THE PHOENIX WORLD CLASS VERTICAL FIRE FILE FS2260 series offers unrivalled protection for documents and data† in a stylish modern filing cabinet format. Ultra lightweight insulation materials also mean the cabinet can be used on most standard floors without the need for supporting.
- FIRE PROTECTION (PAPER) – 90 minutes fire protection for paper documents.
- FIRE PROTECTION (DATA) – 90 minutes fire protection for Computer tapes and data if optional FSDPI08 is used.
- FIRE PROTECTION (DIGITAL MEDIA) – Tested to MTC – DIP120 – 60DM fire test standard, providing 60 minutes fire protection for digital media, USB’s and memory sticks.
- COLOUR – Finished in a high quality scratch resistant paint RAL9003 White.
- WATER RESISTANCE – Water resistant seals prevent water damage to contents when cabinet is subjected to sprinklers systems or fire hoses.***
- DROP TEST – Fire and impact tested from 9.1 metres for resistance to the impact of falling through the burning floors of a building.
- LOCKING – Fitted with a high quality key lock supplied with two keys.Fitted with R3 high security and user friendly electronic lock with clear LED display. To further enhance security the lock also features dual control, hidden code and scrambled code. All the features of the R3 lock plus the additional fingerprint lock option which can be used to store up to 128 fingerprints and an internal alarm.
- CAPACITY – Able to accommodate Foolscap,A4 and A5 files on width adjustable rails. Compression plates are also supplied to maximise useable space.
*** Does not protect against water submersion ** Internal dimensions for the drawers † When using Phoenix FSDPI08