The UK's best selection of High Security Fire Safes for either Home or Work.
Our carefully selected fireproof safes are rated up to 120 minutes of protection against fire damage. Money and documents are protected using key lock, electronic lock, and biometric fingerprint locking. These fireproof safes are cash rated up to to £10,000 and are popular in homes, or in businesses where cash and sensitive documents need protected.
We stock all the major brands including Phoenix, Chubb, Securikey, Burton & Burg Wachter.
Burg Wachter Fire resistant box FP 22K, ideal fire protection for documents, papers etc.
- Document box with cylinder lock. (max.DIN A4, 297 x 210mm)
- Solid high-quality plastic with all-over fire protective material
- Up to 30 minutes fire for paper documents, #UL 72, after 30 minutes with up to 1,093 Degrees Celsius, measured temperature inside :< 90 degrees Celsius
- Good protection for your documents
- 1 Year Warranty
- Prepared for anchoring to floors
- Portable and lightweight briefcase design with carry handle.
Phoenix Titan FS1280 Fire Safe Range with option of Key Lock or Electronic Lock.
- The Phoenix Titan is a modern, compact, fire and security resistant safe designed to meet the need for residential and business use.
- FIRE PROTECTION (PAPER): Tested to the International NT Fire 017 - 60 fire test standard, at the Swedish SP Testing Centre providing 60 minutes fire protection for paper documents.
- FIRE PROTECTION (DIGITAL MEDIA):: Tested to MTC - DIP120 - 60DMA fire test standard, providing 60 minutes fire protection for digital media, DVD's, USB memory sticks.
- LOCKING: Fitted with a high quality keylock and supplied with two keys or fitted with an advanced high security electronic lock that can be programmed as standard. or Fitted with an advanced high security touchscreen keypad & fingerprint lock with clear LED display, internal alarm, dual control, hidden code and scrambled code that can be programmed as standard with up to 128 fingerprints.
- SECURITY PROTECTION: Recommended for an overnight cash risk of £2,000.00 or £20,000.00 valuables and is also ready prepared for floor fixing with fixing bolts for concrete floors supplied
- DROP TEST: Drop tested from 9.1 meters for resistance to the impact of falling through the burning floors of a building or the collapse of the building.
- FITTINGS: Fitted with a height adjustable shelf and pull out drawer.
HomeSafes feature a strong double walled body and door construction with the addition of fire protective insulation for basic fire protection. Manufactured according to VDMA 24992 5/95 standards, HomeSafes have high quality certified locks for assured security.
- £2,000 cash cover or £20,000 valuables/jewellery cover
- Choice of key or electronic combination lock
- H1 and H4 models include a fire protective material to offer basic fire protection
- Double walled door with intergrated fire fold and large round locking bolts
- Base and rear fixing option
- H4 models accommodate A4 files and bulky valuble items with a removable shelf for better utilisation of interior space
CityLine safes feature a strong double walled body and door construction with the addition of fire protective insulation for basic fire protection. Manufactured according to VDMA 24992 5/95 standards, CityLine safes have high quality certified locks for assured security.
- Cash cover £2,000 or valuables/jewellery cover £20,000
- 30 Minutes fire protection
- Key, electronic keypad or electronic keypad with fingerscan
- Prepared for wall or floor fixing
- Double walled door with integrated fire fold and large round locking bolts
- Compact models accommodate A4 documents and includes a removable shelf for better utilisation of interior space
The Securikey Mini Vault Gold FR Safe range is ideal for the safekeeping of important documents and other items that are susceptible to fire damage. Due to this, the Mini Vault Gold FR range has been designated a high cash rating. Available in three sizes, the range also provides a jewellery shelf, complete with a plush felt finish on one side for storing delicate items and a battery operated motion sensitive light. One of the best S2 safes on the market.
- £4,000 cash rating
- 30 minutes fire protection
- Combined body thickness of 6mm, an 8mm anti-bludgeon door with 25mm hardened steel locking bolts
- Available in 4 sizes
- Choice of key or electronic locking mechanisms. The electronic options offer changeable codes, multiple users, low power warning & LED indicators.
- All models include jewellery shelf* & battery operated motion sensitive light, fixing bolts, batteries & operating instructions.
The Chubbsafes Homesafe range has £4,000 Cash rating & £40,000 Jewellery Cover, with 30 mins doument protection, comes in 6 sizes in either Key lock or Electronic Locking, one of the best S2 Safes on the Market, a light safe, but still very strong and as long as you bolt this safe to the floor or rear fix to the wall, you won't be let down, a fantastic product at great prices.
Combined fire and burglary protection
Accredited by Secured by Design and meets police approved standards
Ideal for protecting cash and valuables as well as passports, legal papers and other important documents
Certified by ECB•S for 30 minutes fire-resistance (EN 15659, LFS 30 P)
Certified by ECB•S for Level S2 burglary protection (EN 14450)
Choice of EN 1300 key lock or electronic lock
Six sizes available - ranging from 11 to 91 litres
Door secured using the new revolutionary "V" bolt system
The Phoenix Titan Aqua is an ultra-modern and compact range of safes, designed to protect documents, digital media & valuables from fire, water and theft, ideal for residential and business use.
- FIRE PROTECTION (PAPER) 1hr fire protection for paper documents.
- FIRE PROTECTION (DIGITAL MEDIA) 1hr fire protection for digital media (DVD’s, USB sticks & Hard Drives).
- WATER RESISTANT Up to 200mm of water for 24 hours.
- LOCKING Fitted with an advanced user friendly electronic lock with illuminating keypad, built-in alarm and key override facility (2 keys supplied).
- SECURITY PROTECTION Recommended overnight cash risk of £2,000 or £20,000 valuables*.
- CONSTRUCTION Large 25mm live locking bolts for added protection against attack.
- FIXING Ready prepared for floor fixing, with fixing bolts for concrete floors supplied.
- LIGHTING Fitted with a bright LED interior light so the contents can easily be seen, even in the most dimly lit cupboards.
- SPECIAL FEATURES Supplied with a height adjustable shelf, internal door pocket and have automatic slam shut door locking. Fitted with 5 internal key hooks.
The Burton Safes Firebrand range are fire resistant security safes with an electronic combination lock and are available in three sizes, 1E, 2E and 3E. Fire resistant for 60 minutes with a cash rating of £1,000 or £10,000 for valuables.
- Independently fire tested & certified to EN15659 LFS 60P by ECBS
- 1 hour fire protection for paper documents
- Tested at temperatures of up to 900ºC
- Electronic locking on all models as standard
- 2 Year warranty
- Batteries located externally so you are never locked out in the event of power failure
- Dead bolts secure the door, even if the hinges are cut off
- Removable tray in all sizes
- Base fixing
||External Dimensions (mm)
||Internal Dimensions (mm)
||H295 x W430 x D365
||H188 x W326 x D236
||H490 x W360 x D425
||H380 x W260 x D295
||H510 x W445 x D425
||H410 x W340 x D290
60 minutes document protection
- Compact fire safe designed to protect valuable documents (e.g. passports, receipts and insurance documents)
- Tested and certified to UL72 Class 350 and NT Fire 017 - 60 Paper offering 60 minutes fire protection
- Secured by either a key lock or user-friendly programmable electronic lock
- All sizes come with internal fittings as standard
- Anchoring points in base allow safe to be fixed to the floor
- High quality domestic safe, ideal for the safe storage of cash, valuables and paper documents
- Double walled construction with additional fire-proof insulation (according to DIN 14102) 30 minutes fire protection for paper at temperatures of up to 900˚C
- Comes with high security double bitted keylock or electronic lock
- £4,000 Cash Cover and £40,000 Jewellery Cover
- one adjustable shelf
- Composite door construction provides heat protection for the door and bolts
- Large 25mm locking bolts with sliding top bolt of additional security
- Prepared for base and rear fixing