Dudley MK2 Safe
Up to £4,000 Cash & up to £40,000 Valuables Cover
Suitable for domestic and small commercial risks. The body is constructed with a 50mm reinforced infill and is fitted with a solid high grade steel plate door. The overall door thickness is 76mm. The bolt work is secured by a
certified EN1300 high-security, double-bitted keylock as standard.
• Up to £4,000 cash cover*
• Up to £40,000 valuables cover*
• Designed & manufactured in the UK under the control of ISO 9001:2008
• 25 minutes fire protection. Test conducted utilising the general principals
of BS476: Part 22: 1987 with reference to BS476: Part 20 1987*
• Association of Insurance Surveyors approved (AiS)
• Choice of certified locking options:
• Choice of deposit facility options
• One shelf included sizes 00 to 4. Two shelves included sizes 5 to 7
• Single base fixing as standard
• Grey as standard. Other colours & bespoke dimensions on request**
• Dudley Safes standard products offer a 2 year warranty in relation to materials and workmanship. Warranty applicable to the lock is limited to 12 months.
*Cash, valuables and fire cover are guide lines only. Please check with your insurance company. Please note that external depths do NOT include handle and hinges (please allow an extra 65mm).