Europa Grade 4 Safe
Up to £60,000 Cash & up to £600,000 Valuables Cover
The Dudley Europa Grade 4 range of safes have been designed to meet the stringent requirements of European Safe testing as outlined in accordance to BS EN1143-1:2012. Independently tested and certified by the Loss Prevention Certification Board (LPCB) in the UK, it is suitable for larger commercial and high domestic risks.
• Up to £60,000 cash cover*
• Up to £600,000 valuables cover*
• Designed & manufactured in the UK under the control of ISO 9001:2008
• Tested & certified in the UK by the LPCB to EN1143-1 European Standards
• 75 minutes fire protection. Test conducted utilising the general principals of BS476: Part 22: 1987 with reference to BS476: Part 20 1987*
• Association of Insurance Surveyors approved (AiS)
• Secured by 32mm 4 way locking bolts. 3 moving and 1 fixed set.
• Hardened Plates and glass plates protect vital locking areas
• Multiple 'Anti Explosive' re-locking devices to secure the door in case of attack
• Choice of certified locking options:
Any combination of the above
• Choice of deposit facility options**
• One shelf included with size 1. Two shelves included with sizes 2-4. Three shelves included with sizes 5-6
• Dual base fixing as standard
• Grey as standard. Other colours & bespoke dimensions on request**
• Dudley Safes standard products offer a 2 year warranty in relation to materials and workmanship. Warranty applicable to the lock is limited to 12 months.
*Cash, valuables and fire cover are guide lines only. Please check with your insurance company. **Bespoke variations to EN1143-1 safes will not have LPCB certification. Please note that external depths do NOT include handle and hinges (please allow an extra 65mm).