60 MINUTES FIRE PROTECTION WITH CERTIFIED BURGLARY RESISTANCE - Duplex is accredited by Secured by Design and meets police approved standards
DUPLEX FIRE-RESISTANT DOCUMENT PROTECTION
• High-quality cabinet certified to protect documents from fire for up to one hour (EN 15659 – 60 Paper)
• EN 14450 Level S2 ECB•S certified against burglary attacks to protect confidential or sensitive documents
• Available in three sizes with capacities ranging from 446 to 773 litres with double doors for all models Designed for the office environment. The small model with a low-height size is perfectly suited for installation under the windows to adapt to any building environmental configuration
• One high-security key lock fitted as standard (certified EN 1300, Class A)
• Designed to be anchored: the cabinet is supplied with two anchoring bolts Since opening the doors 90° will provide full access, several cabinets can be placed directly next to each other
• Durable powder coating in standard RAL 7035
• Customisable with a wide range of fittings, including shelves or pull-out file frame. The internal ladder-style racking allows the interior fittings to be adjusted as needed
1. Pull-Out Filing Frame 2. Filing shelf
A high-security key lock – certified Class A in accordance with European standard EN 1300 – is fitted as standard. Alternative locking options are available atadditional costs.
The insulation material used to provide fire resistance is so effective that the thickness of the cabinet walls has been kept to a minimum to maximise storage capacity.
Duplex is accredited by Secured by Design and meets police approved standards.
Approved by the Association of Insurance Surveyors
CERTIFICATION S2 BURGLARY PROTECTION
Certified by ECB•S in accordance with the EN 14450 standard for burglary protection to Level S2
Chubbsafes Duplex has been approved in accordance with EN 15659 in fire class 60 Paper. This means the cabinet will protect paper documents for up to one hour. The certification was awarded by ECB•S (European Certification Board•Security System).
Stage 1. The cabinet is heated in accordance with the ISO 834 standard time/temperature heating curve in line with the requirements of EN 15659. After 60 minutes the furnace temperature is almost 1000 °C.
Stage 2. At the end of the heating period, the cabinet is removed from the furnace. At no time during the test did the internal temperature exceed 170 °C.