Chubbsafes Duoguard Grade 1 Keylock & Electronic Lock Range
£10,000 cash rating with 60 minute fire rating.
- Accredited by Secured by Design and meets police approved standards
- Combined burglary and fire resistance, ideal for office and retail environments
- Tested and certified by the ECB•S to European Standard EN 1143-1
- Offers 60 minutes fire protection for documents Tested and certified by the ECB•S to European Standard EN 1047-1 Class S 60 P
- Supplied with a high security EN 1300 approved Class A key lock or Class B electronic lock
- Can be customised with locking options and fitting options (e.g. shelf, drawer)
- Available in a comprehensive range of product sizes
|Model||External Dimensions (mm)||Internal Dimensions (mm)||Volume||Weight|
|40||H435 x W500 x D456||H335 x W400 x D295||40 Litres||100Kg|
|60||H530 x W500 x D521||H430 x W400 x D360||62 Litres||123Kg|
|110||H690 x W600 x D561||H590 x W500 x D386||114 Litres||175Kg|
|150||H875 x W600 x D561||H775 x W500 x D386||150 Litres||212Kg|
|200||H1150 x W600 x D561||H1050 x W500 x D386||203 Litres||264Kg|
|300||H1600 x W600 x D561||H1500 x W500 x D386||290 Litres||337Kg|
|350||H1600 x W675 x D585||H1500 x W575 x D410||354 Litres||374Kg|
|450||H1850 x W675 x D615||H1750 x W575 x D440||443 Litres||436Kg
- Burglary protection in accordance with the European standard, EN 1143-1, as certified by ECB•S for Grade l.
- Approved by ECB•S in accordance with EN 1047-1 in class S 60 P for one hour’s fire protection of paper documents.
- Torch-resistant barrier material – Dualite – ensures burglary and fire protection whilst also reducing its total weight and minimising transportation and installation costs.
- The three-way boltwork is constructed with solid steel bolts.
- Fitted with an active relocker and anti-drilling plates incorporated into the boltwork to withstand burglary attempts.
- A Class A mechanical key lock or a Class B high-security electronic lock, approved in accordance with EN 1300, are both available as primary lock options.
- Ergonomic soft-touch handle and a range of internal fittings to maximise storage capacity.
- Attractive dark grey (RAL 7016) appearance.
1. Shelf* 2. Heavy duty shelf ** 3. Extendable shelf 4. Full width drawer 5. Lockable cupboard 6. Pull out file frame 7. Data media insert * Max shelf capacity 60kg ** Max shelf capacity 120kg
As the primary locking option, DuoGuard safes can be fitted with either a high-security electronic lock (Class B) or a key lock (Class A).
Dual locking is available from model 110. The primary lock can be complemented by a manual combination lock, key lock or electronic lock.
All locks are tested by ECB•S and are certified in accordance with the EN 1300 standard.
DuoGuard’s high-security electronic lock – certified Class B by ECB•S – includes the following features:
• 1 master code, 1 supervisor code and 7 user codes.
• Time delay of up to 99 minutes between lock being operated and door being opened. Also equipped with time-delay override.
• Protective function to raise silent alarm if lock is being opened under duress.
DuoGuard has been approved in accordance with the European standard, EN 1047-1 in fire class S 60 P, which means the safe will protect paper documents for one hour. This certification was awarded by ECB•S (European Certification Board•Security Systems).
STAGE 1 The cabinet is placed in a furnace and heated to a temperature of almost 1000°C for 60 minutes to simulate the effects of a severe fire.
STAGE 2 The cabinet is removed from the furnace and cooled. When opened, the inner temperature of the cabinet must not exceed 150°C.
DuoGuard has been approved by ECB•S in accordance with the European standard, EN 1143-1, for burglary protection in Grades l.
A range of attack tools were used to test DuoGuard’s level of resistance, from basic tools to sophisticated thermal and electrical equipment.
The DuoGuard range is accredited by Secured by Design and meets police approved standards
|INSURANCE RATING||10,000 CASH|
|Fire Rating||60 minutes|