Burton Safes Electronic KS Key Cabinet range
Electronic locking key cabinets by Burton Safes available in a range of three sizes designed to store 27, 71 or 133 keys.
- A range of economical key cabinets that offer a high level of security
- Ideal for use in car showrooms, garages, universities, schools and large commercial sites
- 5mm solid steel door and 2mm steel body
- Electronic locking as standard
- Key tags and numbers supplied
- KS 133 is deeper than most cabinets, making it ideal for bunches of keys
- Height adjustable key racks
- Back fixing x 4
The High Security KS Electronic Key Cabinet Series from Burton Safes provide security and key management for up to 133 keys. The range includes three sizes, KS27, KS71 and the largest model, KS133.
All models are secured by an electronic digital keypad lock powered by 4 x AA batteries (included) which can be programmed with the users own personal code. In the event of a Lock Out the key cabinets include a back up override key.
The key cabinets are suitable for wall mounting and include pre-drilled mounting holes and come complete with fixing bolts.
Finished in scratch resistant light grey powder coat paint.
|Fire Rating||No Fire Rating|
|Safe types||Key Cabinets|
|Number of Keys||1-49 Keys|