A display cabinet, located within a Grade I safe, allowing valuable objects such as jewellery, art and antiques to be safely displayed in a retail or exhibition environment.
The bullet proof display case rises up from the main safe body, allowing items to be stored and displayed in the same location. This reduces the risks of transportation, saves valuable space and allows objects to be easily removed from display when not needed or a robbery occurs.
• Tested and certified to EN1143-1 Grade I
• High security safe lock controls main door. This features multiple user codes, audit trail, time delay, time lock, dual user mode, silent/duress alarm
• Glass case is bullet proof and has a separate release button for access, giving added security when the case is on display.
• Display case features LED lighting for superior display purposes
• Options include connection to an alarm system, opening and closing of the safe via mobile phone, a computer system, a PC or a remote control.