• Available in four sizes, from 200 to 800 litres, with double doors on models 2– 4.
• Single-wall body and door constructed with 3mm solid steel. Doors have a total thickness of 52mm and open to 180°.
• Secured by three-way boltwork, locking at the top, bottom and side of the door. All bolts are chromeplated and 20mm in diameter.
• Doors also fitted with relocking device to give additional protection against attempted forced entry.
• Key lock (Class A), combination lock (Class B) or electronic lock (Class B) fitted as standard. All locks approved in accordance with the European EN 1300 standard.
• All models equipped with removable shelves designed to accommodate hanging files.
• Anchor points in the base allow the cabinet to be fixed to the floor.
• All cabinets have a light-grey, powder-coated finish, suitable for any office space (RAL 7035).
High Security Cabinet with Cash rating £2,000 or valuables £20,000. Key lock supplied with 2 keys.